Review - Matt Mungle
**DVD and 2-Disc CD July 24**
Synopsis: Lynyrd Skynyrd One More For The Fans will be available tomorrow, July 24, 2105 on Loud & Proud Records in partnership with Blackbird Presents. The two CD/DVD set was filmed during one special night last November as an extraordinary collection of artists came together at the historic Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA to perform and celebrate the songs of Lynyrd Skynyrd, one of the most influential bands of our time. This unique concert event centered around performances by Lynyrd Skynyrd and features performances by music legends and young talent, culled from multiple genres including Classic Rock, Country and Americana with Trace Adkins, Alabama, Gregg Allman, Blackberry Smoke, Cheap Trick, Charlie Daniels, Peter Frampton, Gov’t Mule, Warren Haynes, John Hiatt, Randy Houser, Jason Isbell, Jamey Johnson, Aaron Lewis, moe., O.A.R., Robert Randolph and Donnie Van Zant all coming together to perform songs from Lynyrd Skynyrd’s extensive catalog of music. Highlights include a special rendition of “Travelin’ Man” with Johnny Van Zant singing along with an archival video of his late brother, Ronnie performing, as well as a rousing rendition of “Sweet Home Alabama” with Skynyrd inviting the entire star-studded line-up up on stage to perform along side them.
Review: This is certainly one for not only the fans of Skynyrd but also southern fried rock and roll! The line up is amazing and they put their own spin perfectly on the classics; but without ever losing the core of the tunes. Every number turns into a jam fest with expert musicianship recorded brilliantly. You have a front row seat to one of the best classic concerts of the year. 19 of your favorite Skynyrd tunes done better than ever.
1. Whiskey Rock-A-Roller – performed by Randy Houser
2. You Got That Right – performed by Robert Randolph & Jimmy Hall
3. Saturday Night Special – performed by Aaron Lewis
4. Workin’ For MCA – performed by Blackberry Smoke
5. Don't Ask Me No Questions – performed by O.A.R.
6. Gimme Back My Bullets – performed by Cheap Trick
7. The Ballad of Curtis Loew – performed by moe. & John Hiatt
8. Simple Man – performed by Gov't Mule
9. That Smell – performed by Warren Haynes
10. Four Walls of Raiford – performed by Jamey Johnson
11. I Know A Little – performed by Jason Isbell
12. Call Me The Breeze – performed by Peter Frampton
13. What's Your Name – performed by Trace Adkins
14. Down South Jukin’ – performed by Charlie Daniels & Donnie Van Zant
15. Gimme Three Steps – performed by Alabama
16. Tuesday's Gone – performed by Gregg Allman
17. Travelin’ Man – performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd With Johnny and Ronnie – Ronnie on big screen
18. Free Bird - performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd
19. Sweet Home Alabama – performed by Lynyrd Skynyrd and All-star ensemble